VP, Grober Nutrition
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for the continued support of current partners, dealers, distributors, and producers while also working on strategic opportunities to grow the business. By leveraging your industry experience, you will help to grow the business, by introducing new products to new and existing customers, exploring leads, and developing relationships with potential clients to enhance Grober Nutrition’s reputation as a leader in the animal nutrition industry.
- Develops strong working relationships with current partners.
- Works closely with key internal stake holders to understand business needs, customer requirements and changes.
- Follow-up on customer requests and concerns and make necessary recommendations.
- Sources new ways to grow business and develop new customer relationships across Canada.
- Gathers information on emerging industry trends and understands the competitive landscape and positions Grober Nutrition in top position.
- Stays current on industry (Animal Nutrition) updates, by attending seminars, workshops etc.
- Reviews weekly and monthly sales targets to ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Attends sales and customer events to provide feedback as needed.
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a sales role with a proven track record, preferably in an Animal Nutrition capacity.
- Demonstrated track record of growth in market share and attracting new customers.
- Strong communication skills and networking skills.
- Solid experience with building trust and securing new business.
- Ability to travel across Canada for various shows, events, and potential new partnerships periodically.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
Gay Lea Foods is a proud Canadian-owned dairy food and beverage company with a robust portfolio that includes 7 established brands such as Gay Lea Butter, Nordica Cottage Cheese, Ivanhoe Cheese, Salerno Cheese, and Hewitt’s Dairy. Our wide range of products are sold in Retail, Foodservice, Industrial, Co-pack, and Export markets, developed and produced out of our 13 manufacturing facilities in Ontario and Alberta.
Delivering high-quality and innovative products - from the consumer favourite Spreadables and North America’s first Smooth™ Cottage Cheese, to Nothing But Cheese™, an innovative snack made with 100% cheese, is what makes us market leaders in our categories. Our grassroots approach to business is what guides our direction and differentiates us from our competitors.
Our employees inspire our culture of excellence and entrepreneurship. We hire innovative and passionate professionals who know that greatness is achieved through people, partnerships, and acting with a business owner mindset.
For more about us visit:
Gay Lea Foods is an equal-opportunity employer and values diversity in our workplace.
Reasonable accommodation is available upon request throughout our recruitment and selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Gay Lea Foods.
Wishing you all the best with your career search!