A successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role Insurance Sales Representative- Desjardins Agent Team Member. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through Value-based conversation and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment, the this is your opportunity for a rewarding career wit excellent income and growth potential.
Are you outgoing and customer-focused? Do you enjoy working with the public? if you answered yes to these questions, working with Desjardins independent contractor agent maybe the career for you!
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Effectively communicating Insurance products to clients.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Meet deadlines with accuracy and thoroughness.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Meet monthly lead generation & sales goals.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- General Level 1 Insurance License
- 1 year experience in the insurance industry (preferred)
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Excellent communication, written, verbal and listening skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented and enthusiastic
- Diligent and hardworking
- Proactive in problem solving
This is a Full-time position within a Desjardins Insurance Agency in North York ON , this is not a remote role.
- Competitive Base Salary & Monthly Bonus Compensation Structure
- 3 Weeks Paid Vacation plus Flex Days (used for sick or personal time)
- Environment focused on career advancement and personal development
- Additional licensing courses and exams paid to further career by the Agency
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.