Do you possess a LLQP license (within the last 2 years) that allows you to sell life, accident and sickness insurance products? We want to talk to you.
As one of the top Desjardins Insurance agencies in Canada, we are looking for a motivated professional with demonstrated life insurance sales experience who wants an opportunity to market a full suite of insurance and financial services products instead of just a single product line.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
- Inside Sales and Customer Service Role:Selling and servicing a full suite of insurance and financial services products ranging from auto, home, commercial, life, disability and other financial services to both existing and new clients.
- Telephone Sales:Answering inbound customer sales inquiries, following up with leads, conducting insurance and financial reviews, and creating additional opportunities by cross selling and pivoting.
- Referral Marketing Activities: No cold calling but you should not be afraid of picking up the phone to build referral relationships with industry partners such as car dealers, realtors property managers and being a centre of influence within your community. Success is being comfortable doing the uncomfortable.
- Be a Trusted Advisor: As a trusted professional providing insurance and financial services, you must have no previous criminal nor poor credit history (bankruptcies/collections/bad debts). You must practice what you preach.
This is not a multi-level sales and recruiting job to sell to your family and friends.
We are a traditional insurance company focused on product sales and service and not about recruiting your family and friends. Conversations start with home and auto insurance first.
- Income Stability: We offer competitive base salary, commissions, quarterly and annual bonuses with an expected annual target income between $55,000 - $70,000 in your first year.
- A Winning Office Environment: This is not a remote nor part-time job. It’s a career opportunity to be mentored and developed within a team.
- All Work-related Costs: We cover all licensing, training, equipment, and continuing education costs. We pay you to work with us and not the other way around.
- Work / Life Balance: Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. No evenings, weekends, nor travelling to see clients.
Having both a LLQP license (to market life, accident and sickness products) and a General Level 1 Insurance license will be an employment requirement to start. Free training to pass an insurance exam is provided to committed candidates who don’t hold a General Insurance license. Advancement opportunities are available.
If you are serious about success, personal development and willing to work hard to better your career and financial future, please apply through this site with your resume and cover letter to:
Desjardins Insurance - Ted Yan
203 - 8408 Elbow Dr SW
“Providing Insurance and Financial Services"
No telephone calls please. Only LLQP licensed candidates that meet our criterias will be considered.