Much of our success can be attributed to the strength of our marketing division. To build on the momentum, we’re searching for a highly qualified marketing coordinator who can contribute to existing programs while assisting with development of new initiatives aligned with company and client goals. The ideal candidate will have experience in a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital, and social media. The marketing coordinator must be an organized multitasker, able to handle many diverse projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Create and manage engaging social media content for official brand accounts across multiple platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, and Youtube for multiple businesses.
- Update and design the websites to engage existing customers and establish positive public relations for multiple businesses.
- Write news stories, reviews, or commentary for print, broadcast, or other communications media such as newspapers and newsletter.
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to drive sales for multiple businesses.
- Researching trends and new marketing opportunities, and brainstorming idea.
- Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute campaigns that support product launches and promotions and provide post tracking performance reviews.
- Monitor and analyze social media metrics to track performance and identify areas for improvement to maximize e-commerce conversion.
- Stay abreast of social media trends, platform updates, and industry best practices and share knowledge to enable team growth.
- Create and manage a content calendar, ensuring all project deliverables are met. This includes special e-blasts, blog posts, etc.
- Overseeing a monthly newsletter.
- Partner and collaborate with project teams to understand project deliverables, and ensure messaging aligns with communications and marketing plans.
- Partner with and manage different consultants to execute marketing and communication projects. This includes graphic design, video production, and social media advertising.
- Other duties may be assigned as required.
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience in marketing coordination or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON M2M 3X7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person