Are?you?passionate about?providing?exceptional?customer?service??Motivated by helping others?
If you have a high attention to detail, are happy to provide a hospitable customer experience by phone and email, and show patience and professionalism, we are interested in talking to you!
Our ideal candidate is providing a premium customer experience, supporting end-users seeking assistance and password resets as well as coordinating with team members to resolve issues in a timely and efficient manner. Contact types include fax, mail, email and inbound calls with members taking on average 10-12 calls / day.
At CGI, all employees are called members because they feel a powerful sense of ownership and accountability. Members at CGI are building their own company – in 100+ offices worldwide. CGI has the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for clients – and for members, that’s why an astounding 90 percent of them are CGI shareholders.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees "members" because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- First point of contact for customers seeking assistance and/or password resets
- Working with multiple internet-based applications
- Create and assign tickets in our help-desk tool
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate team members
- Work as a team to adhere to and improve internal processes
- Participate in meetings and career progression
- Various duties, projects and responsibilities assigned relating to the role
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- You like helping people – this is non-negotiable
- Aptitude for troubleshooting and providing support
- Computer multitasking; ability to work with multiple internet applications
- Proficient in use of MS Office (ie.MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent French & English communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Strong team orientation with a high level of enthusiasm
- Self-motivated with a good sense of responsibilities
- Able to multitask and work confidently with minimal supervision
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Experience in a contact center or help desk environment troubleshooting or providing support
- Experience working independently and autonomously in a virtual/remote environment
Home Office / Hybrid Work Requirements:
CGI has a hybrid work environment, where members work from home some days and from the office other days. We expect that your home work environment includes:
- Private work area that’s secure, quiet and distraction free
- Reliable home internet
Equipment required to perform your duties will be provided (ie. Laptop, monitor and headset)
- Community college diploma and/or equivalent relevant work experience
Think You Are the Right Fit for Our Team?
- Follow the steps to apply!
- Only successful candidates will be contacted