Company: Coolkop Services Inc.
Location: 145-10451 Shellbridge Way Richmond BC V6X 2W8
Permanent, Full Time
Coolkop is a local shopping, live broadcast and life platform. Through “social + e-commerce” model, more users can share benefits with fun and enjoy a high quality and convenient shopping experience.
About the job:
Coolkop is seeking a talented and passionate Software Engineer to join our dynamic team. As a Software Engineer at Coolkop, you will play a crucial role in developing and maintaining our platform, ensuring a seamless and delightful experience for our users. If you're excited about the intersection of technology and local communities, we invite you to be a part of our journey.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain web and mobile applications
· Build efficient and reusable front-end and back-end systems to optimize our platform performance and ensure scalability
· Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code
· Conduct thorough testing, including unit testing and integration testing, to identify and fix potential issues
· Document code, technical designs, and development processes to facilitate collaboration and future maintenance
· Collaborate in code reviews, providing constructive feedback and ensuring coding standards are met
· Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and technical issues reported by users or internal teams.
· Stay updated with emerging technologies and industry best practices.
· Other duties may be assigned
Skills and Qualifications
· 5+ years in software engineering or relevant experience
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
· Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Please send your resume to [email protected], thank you for your interest in this position. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $53.00-$57.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6X 2W8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-14