Bilingual Technical Customer Support Representative
We Know Training is a rapidly expanding technology leader in the online regulated training space, with opportunities for meaningful career growth.
Are you passionate about providing quality customer support to clients? Can you manage high volumes and prioritize multiple communication streams for a multi-platform company in a fast-paced, virtual environment? Are you a tech-savvy, logical thinker who can apply complex problem-solving skills and think on your feet?
We Know Training is searching for a well-rounded Customer Support Representative
who has outstanding customer service, efficiency in troubleshooting, problem-solving and learning various technology platforms. We’re looking for a strong communicator with excellent written and verbal skills, who can work independently and as a part of our Customer Support Team.
As a Customer Support Representative, you will provide world-class service to our customers through live chat, phone and email. You will leverage your people skills, tech-savviness, keen problem-solving skills, and impeccable attention to detail.
It’s important you’re nimble and curious about our courses and brands as we literally have hundreds of them, making each day and each question unique.
You will make a positive impact in the lives of millions of learners who are ready to improve their quality of life through adult education.
- Provide assistance to customers through phone, email, and chat channels.
- Operate in a fast-paced dynamic setting, managing approximately 50-60 interactions per day.
- Provide a support experience that is compassionate yet concise.
- Communicate with clients independently without the use of scripts to troubleshoot and solve problems, with your teams’ support as needed.
- Collaborate with the team members to create and improve our internal and external knowledge base to further enhance the customer experience.
- Professional proficiency in both verbal and written French and English languages is required.
- This position requires the candidate to have the ability to work within the Mountain Standard Time (MST) zone and be available on weekends (Saturday-Wednesday and/or Friday - Tuesday).
- Front-line virtual customer service experience is strongly preferred
- Expert in troubleshooting, navigating technical environments and figuring out how things work.
- Ability to analyze complex tasks and apply logical thinking
- Passionate about customer-focused service and willing to go the extra mile to create customer delight
Why We Know Training?
We Know Training is a full-service, go-to provider of credentialed online training. We offer everything needed to build, deliver, and distribute online training in regulated and public-serving industries. We are a fast-moving and growth-oriented company, with an aggressive 10-year outlook. Your teammates are creative, smart, and curious, and your career trajectory here will have almost limitless growth potential.
- Flexible work program offering fully REMOTE, hybrid, and full-time office (Edmonton, Cambridge or Toronto) options
- 80% medical and dental premiums employer paid
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off program
- Casual dress environment
- Fun company culture
- Growth potential
Application and Interview Procedure:
Step 1 - Submit the online application form by filling in all the mandatory fields
Step 2 - Shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short 15 min phone interview
Step 3 - Take home assignment - 30 minutes.
Step 4 - Successful candidates are invited for a 60 min video interview.
Step 5 – The third and final round is 30 min French video interview.
Step 6 - Offer
We Know Training is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals without regard to ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age or disability. Accommodations for disability-related needs are available upon request throughout the recruitment and selection process. Any information provided by you for accommodations will be kept confidential and won’t be used in the selection process.
Please note that if you are selected for this role, a criminal record check will be mandatory.