We are always looking for talented people to join our growing team.
If you have:
An innovative approach to solving problems
A passion for video games
Sprung Studios seeks a highly motivated Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team !
The Digital Marketing Specialist will build our online presence and drive growth. You will work cross-functionally with teams and be responsible for developing and executing digital marketing strategies that engage with our target audience and increase our brand awareness. We would like to hear from you if you are a creative thinker with an analytical mindset.
What You’ll do:
Content Creation: Responsible for compelling content creation, scheduling, reporting, and monitoring on multiple social media channels.
- Organizing the news section on the website
- Article creation
- Game retrospectives
- Interviews with Staff
- Highlight the titles Sprung has worked on, showcasing the various aspects we created through case studies.
- Instagram gallery promoting social aspects of working with Sprung
- Social Media Management: Develop and maintain our social media presence to grow our follower base through social media channels like Twitter and LinkedIn.
- SEO: Optimize website content anddevelop strategies to increase the number of visitors to our website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Website Development: Website management, WordPress experience, and content building. Assist in switching to a better solution.
- Specialist Pay-per-click (PPC) Campaigns:Create and monitor paid advertising campaigns through Google ads, Meta advertising platform and other applicable platforms
- Email Marketing: Create and manage email marketing campaigns to increase the number of visitors to our website by achieving high-ranking placements in search results.
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Identify opportunities to improve website conversion rates and user experience.
- Analytics: Reporting on all organic and paid marketing platforms
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing, or a related field.
- Proven experience in digital marketing, including campaign management, analytics, and SEO.
- Proficiency in digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, Digital ads, and email marketing software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Creative mindset with a passion for games, design, and staying updated with industry trends.
Nice to Have:
Why work at Sprung Studios?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Diverse work environment
- Studio-wide Christmas shutdown
- A positive working environment with fun and friendly team members
- A good work-life balance with a hybrid working style
- Regular team outings
- Personal time off benefit
To be considered for this role, please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].