DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
Preparation of Quotes
- Review quotes including the verification of costs utilizing indented Bill-of-Material and assigning of gross margins.
- Prepare quotes, together with Sales Coordinators and Sales Representatives, requiring competitive pricing to ensure the integrity of the company’s profitability is maintained.
- Manage the process of preparing corporate quotes including preparing timelines for when information needs to be completed.
- Collaborate on and manage projects relating to costing, quoting and analysis of market activities.
- Work with other departments within the organization to make improvements in the manufacturing process as it relates to costing of product.
- Contribute to maintenance of internal and external price lists.
Reporting & Analysis
- Review daily Gross Margin reports.
- Experience with SQL Engines, Cognos, Power BI preferred.
- Create ad hoc sales reports and analysis.
- Contribute to the maintenance of ISO documents and procedures
- Support of Winpak’s Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner compliant with ISO 9001 and SQF 2000 standards.
- Promote teamwork, cooperation, and effective communication within the department and Company.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience; preferably in manufacturing or marketing.
- Experience with direct interaction with sales reps and customers.
- Basic accounting knowledge and excellent analytical skills.
- Proven expertise with Word, Power Point, Power BI and Outlook.
- Proven advanced expertise with Excel
- Capable of working within strict deadlines.
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities including critical and innovative thinking.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels of the organization as well as those outside the Company using written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), and organizational skills;
- Other combinations of education, experience, knowledge, and skills will be considered;
Posted: September 28, 2023
Showing 1 location
100 Saulteaux Cres
Winnipeg, MB R3J3T3, CAN