Altruck International Truck Centres is currently seeking a Marketing Specialist for our company. The working location will be out at our South Western locations.
Hours of this position will be Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
The Marketing Specialist position is responsible day-to-day marketing tasks, drive our digital marketing, help develop content and suggest creative ways. The Marketing specialist will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring marketing programs across a variety of channels with a heavy focus on digital marketing and lead generation.
- Develop and update website and digital content across all platforms.
- Work Collaboratively with leadership team tp support internal and external marketing related projects.
- Creation and development of email marketing for targeting all verticals in accordance with departmental and corporate marketing plan.
- Social Media guru across all platforms, responses, postings and ads.
- Champion use of CRM (Salesforce) to support tracking, customer experience and data management across company.
- Build, execute and tirelessly audit our corporate, branch and departmental marketing plans.
- Travel may be required within two hours of Waterloo.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary education in Marketing or Business-related field.
- 2+ years of experience in Sales or marketing.
- Experience in supporting B2B digital demand generation.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, Google, Analytics, Microsoft Office.
- Direct experience managing organic and paid digital channels.
- Must hold a valid G class license.
The Marketing Specialist will alternate between sitting and standing for eight hours per day. They will be required to use office equipment, such as a computer, and telephone. They will work mainly in an indoor, temperature moderated, well-lit environment, but will be required to show customers vehicles that are in the outside lot, where temperatures may fluctuate depending on the season.
Altruck is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us in advance and we will work with you to meet those needs. Any accommodation requests can be made by contacting 519-821-0070. At Altruck, we welcome differences. We do that because we know it is good for our employees, our products, our company and our community. Altruck is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We thank all applicants for expressing their interest, however, only those qualifying for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 18 months
Salary: $22.00-$24.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally entitled to work in Canada?
- Marketing: 2 years (preferred)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person