Willcraft Technologies has been serving the public for over 25 years.
We are a full custom shop - specializing in computer sales, service, consulting, networking, disaster recovery, security, managed services and hardware & software monitoring for clients
Willcraft has a very good relationship with all of our clients. We strive to provide our clients with next level customer service. Staying highly motivated at keeping our clients running efficiently and reliably is our main focus.
With the growth of our business, we are in the process of hiring another full time computer tech to provide our clients with an even higher level of support.
- Minimum 5+ years experience as a Computer Technician
- Extensive Diagnostic and Computer Networking Experience
- Strong skills with QBO, Microsoft 365, Windows and Office Software
- Installing/configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, as well as peripheral components (battery backups, keyboards etc)
- Update documentation as needed
- Provide onsite, remote, email and telephone support
- Can work efficiently and troubleshoot as needed
- Able to take instruction and work as a team as well as on own
- High level customer service skills
- Capable of carrying heavy printers, freight etc.
- Work hours are Monday – Friday 8am-5pm. Evening and weekend work will be required upon job demands
- Must be located within 500km radius
- Reliable vehicle and drivers license is a requirement
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$35.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lloydminster, AB T9V 3N6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person