Oh, you do hair?
Then come work with us at Ultracuts!
We’re currently looking for journeyman and apprentice stylists.
If you’ve never considered Ultracuts, let’s take out our scissors and cut to the chase, shall we? Here’s 7 reasons (hey, it’s lucky) why working at Ultracuts might be a great fit for you:
1. We’re a proudly Canadian owned and operated chain of salons with over 40 years of experience in the industry.
2. Our straightforward hourly rate or retail commission is second to none. You’ll always receive the greater of the two.
3. We care about you and your family, we offer a benefits package (eligible upon 6 months of employment) that includes health, dental, and eyewear coverage for you and your dependent children.
4. We see your talent and potential! Not only will we help you continue to develop your skills with free access to workshops and seminars, you’ll also get immediate hands-on experience with free back bar products for you to work your magic.
5. With a built-in clientele at every one of our locations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and North Dakota, there’s plenty of opportunity for you to grow with us. We’re also flexible and can accommodate transfers between locations, both citywide and province-to-province.
6. We pride ourselves on fostering a warm and welcoming environment for both our team members and our loyal and happy customers. It’s important that everyone feels taken care of at Ultracuts.
7. Did we mention, if you’re hired, you’ll receive a $1000 bonus? Cha-ching!
Add in prizes and contests throughout the year and you’re starting to get a pretty good idea about just some of the perks of working at Ultracuts.
To apply for one of our open positions, fill out our website form, or contact us via e-mail.
We look forward to meeting you!
*Store Manager wages are not reflective of the AD
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.85-$17.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brandon, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- hair styling: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person