Sales & Admin Assitant
Alpine Pacific Agencies has been in operation for 30 years and employs a team to service Food and Drug retailers throughout BC.
Our company goal is to be the leading agency in British Columbia by providing a dynamic sales team that believes that service is the key to success.
We pride ourselves on offering exceptional professional service and focussed and creative account management to drive sell-through and profitable sales growth for the brands we represent.
Alpine Pacific Agenciesis looking to bring on a Sales & Admin Assistant to support our Key Account and Outside Sales teams and increase operational efficiency.
As a Sales Operations Coordinator, you’ll report to the President and Department Managers to help our Sales Team work more effectively.
The responsibilities of the Sales & Admin Assistant will include organization and completion of administrative duties to support our Key Customers, organization of all sales support assets required by the sales team, communication with the sales team, suppliers, and customers. We are looking for a team player with a positive attitude, who is self-driven, has strong attention to detail, shows great follow through, and is committed to continuous improvement.
Organization and attention to detail are keys to this role, as is the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively.
- Sales support
- Data entry
- File and document organization
- Distribute marketing, sales, and support documentation to sales channels
- Perform research on operational metrics and develop sales metrics reporting
- Recommend improvements to enhance our processes and the sales force experience
- Assist in marketing, sales, and product projects as available and required
- Provides exceptional follow-up communications with both external and internal customers
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced evolving environment and able to adapt as changes come
- High attention to detail and organization
- Assist in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities.
- Monitor, control and manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goals.
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Create reports on company functionality on a periodic basis and discuss deficiencies and ways of improvement with senior management.
- Ensure that multiple projects meet their projected deadlines effectively.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience as a Sales or Admin Assistance an asset
- Previous Management experience in a fast paced environment an asset
- Computer savvy, with experience using web applications and MS Office applications
- A “can-do" attitude and openness to evolving as the company grows
- A strong work ethic and a mature attitude
- Highly detail-oriented and well-organized individual, able to establish priorities, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks and demands
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and deadlines with excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work and strive in a fast-paced environment
- Team player who takes initiative and can work with minimal direction
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative in approach to technical problem solving.
If you love a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment, arent afraid of Excel, and love learning new things everyday - then we want to talk to you!
Please include a Cover Letter with your application teing us why you would be a great candidate for this role.
Alpine Pacific offers a competitive compensation package that includes:
· Comprehensive Benefits Program after 3 months
· 4 weeks paid vacation annually after 1st year
· $35,000-45,000 pending experience
- Bonus for performance
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30-40 per week
Salary: $35,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
- Microsoft Office: 3 years (preferred)
- Sales management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-27
Expected start date: 2023-10-09