Insurance Sales Representative
Full Time, Permanent
A Successful Desjardins Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Insurance Sales Representative Position. We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Prior sales experience
- Achieve sales goals through generating new business and cross-selling existing customers
- Identify and qualify sales leads generated from a variety of sources
- Help protect customers by offering Desjardins products that will meet their needs
- Serve your local community by helping them prepare for life’s uncertainties
- Educate prospective customers on how to protect their families and assets
- Interested in a sales career, sales experience preferred
- Willing to obtain necessary insurance license(s) OTL/RIBO and LLQP
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently
- Able to multi-task, follow-through, and follow-up
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
As an Agent Team Member, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission and bonus
- Individual Health benefits
- Valuable experience
- Growth potential/Opportunity for advancement within my office
- 36.5 hour work week
- Small local office supporting the community and making difference
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
About Our Agency
- Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected and realize their dreams.
- We help customers with their insurance and financial services needs, including Auto Insurance, Home Insurance, Life Insurance, Retirement Planning, Business Insurance, Life Insurance, and Health Insurance.
- Our office is located at 627 Kingston Rd Pickering On. (Kingston Rd and Whites Rd)
- Our office is open 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday