Marketing Specialist - Public Sector
A company with a successful track record and bright future in the marketplace. A highly innovative and engaged workforce and outstanding, in-demand products and services. Increased opportunities to enhance and advance an ever-evolving, exciting internal and external brand. As a Marketing professional, this is what you look for and want most in your career. At CDW, we're happy to report that we meet all that criteria and more. A Fortune 200 leader, we're the organization Canadian companies turn to most to solve all their IT needs.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist - Public Sector, will draw on proven marketing experience, and will use their creative and critical thinking skills, solutions-oriented problem-solving skills and exceptional communication skills to develop unique customer engagement and interaction experiences.
What you'll do:
- Create and execute creative and innovative marketing plans to influence Public Sector sales opportunities and grow CDW Canada brand awareness, while maintaining campaign budgets and schedules, via multi-media channels, such as digital, social media, email, events, print and content marketing.
- Work closely with the CDW sales, product marketing and solutions & services teams to identify customer and segment market needs in Education, Government and Healthcare.
- Define marketing opportunities and penetration strategies and understand the competitive landscape within targeted markets.
- Interact heavily with CDW Canada Marketing, Product Management, Sales, and Solutions & Services teams and external agencies and suppliers as required.
- Plan, execute and report on in-person conferences and industry events.
What you need to succeed:
- BA degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- 3+ years of experience in events, digital marketing/production or marketing communications
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adopt the CDW brand voice
- Strong computer skills required - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Publisher, basic HTML
- A creative and curious forward-thinker who can bring ideas to the team
- Requires excellent time management skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly detail oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
Who we are:
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organizations in Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies; from fresh-faced startups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, coworkers, careers.
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fueled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you'll work with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self-and your best ideas-to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving-and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
The well-being of our employees is essential to us. CDW offers a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental and vision coverage, coworker stock purchase program, paid vacation time and sick days, RRSP/DPSP and DPSP match, tuition reimbursement, coworker discounts and other generous perks.