The primary responsibilities are (but are not limited to):
- End-user PC support via phone and our email ticketing system. Supporting the Windows environment and various software applications.
- Support for hardware peripherals, printers, etc.
- VoIP phone configuration and set up, along with occasional troubleshooting.
- Many opportunities to grow your skillset and expand into other areas.
- Setting up new users and assisting with setting up new branch locations.
- Helping with our yearly trade shows (PC and network cabling setup).
- Valid Driver’s License
- Competitive Benefits
- Rotational Shifts (10am-6pm, 1pm-9pm)
About Maritime Travel:
Maritime Travel Inc. began with a single storefront, called Maritime Travel, in 1949. Since then, we've become the largest independent travel agency in Canada. Today, our retail operations consist of over 90 locations from coast to coast with annual sales of over $350 million and employ over 500 people.
Recognized for its leadership and employee satisfaction, Maritime Travel Inc. earned Platinum (top 25) of Canada’s Best Employers in 2019 with Aon Canada and has been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for 25 consecutive years.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $46,000.00-$54,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- IT support: 1 year (required)
- Drivers Licence (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-20