Location: Pickering, ON
Type: Full Time
Our successful Desjardins Insurance Agency is seeking a qualified professional to join its winning team for the role of Customer Service Representative. We seek an energetic professional, interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Contact leads, schedule appointments, and identify customer needs.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Work with the agent & team to establish and meet productivity goals.
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem-solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to make presentations to potential customers
- Property & Casualty license (OTL license preferred/must be able to obtain)
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.