Packetlabs seeks a Digital, Paid Media and Campaign Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the VP, of Marketing the Digital, Paid Media and Campaign Specialist is responsible for managing the paid media strategy for the company and establishing effective paid ad campaigns that align with business initiatives and customer goals. The role involves managing various advertising platforms, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads. The Specialist will be responsible for identifying the cost per acquisition (CPA) and applying it to all tactical initiatives, striving for a return on ad spend (ROAS) of 400% and a Quality Score of 9/10. This individual will also be responsible for developing effective landing pages to optimize campaign performance. In addition, the Digital, Paid Media and Campaign Specialist will lead campaign set-up and execution within Hubspot and will be an expert at managing reporting and providing analytical insights to their peer(s) and leadership to ensure our campaigns are meeting/exceeding targets.
What you’ll be doing
- Manages Paid Media Strategy: Establishes effective Paid Ads strategy that correlates with business initiatives and core customer pain points and goals
- Platform Management: Manages Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads, Hubspot (campaigns and reporting), Contentful (landing page development)
- Metrics Management: Identifies what our CPA should be and applies this to all tactical initiatives, strives for a ROAS of 400% and a Quality Score of 9/10
- Daily Account Management: Performs daily account management of PPC campaigns, reviews under-performing keywords, utilizes negative keywords, and ensures that ad spend budget is not exceeded
- Collaboration: Works collectively and collaboratively with the sales team and operations to drive marketing effectiveness. Partners with the Content Manager/SEO to ensure integration of efforts for best results. Works closely with the VP, Marketing and the CEO on all paid and digital efforts.
- Analytics: Proficient in Google Analytics 4, stays current on search engine and PPC industry trends. Is an expert within Hubspot and is able to create performance dashboards that integrate across platforms.
- Research: Researches and recommends other Paid Advertising opportunities to acquire more Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), such as Reddit Ads, Quora Ads, Native Advertising, Broadsign media, and Twitter Ads. Is also responsible to look at competitor campaigns, websites, landing pages etc. to ensure we’re on top of industry trends and competitive initiatives.
- Campaign Creation: Creates and executes brand campaigns, remarketing campaigns, search campaigns, display ad campaigns, geotargeting campaigns, target audience campaigns
- Ad Copy and Landing Page Creation: Maps out campaign structure and ad groups, conducts keyword research, creates tightly themed ad groups and writes ad and landing page copy specific to keywords, utilizes both landing page options available internally (Contentful, Unbounce), performs A/B Split testing for optimization
- Reporting: Delivers actionable, data-rich weekly budget and performance reports to Digital Marketing Manager, defines a plan for ad spend and ensures investment is maximized efficiently, leverages HubSpot, Google Analytics and Ad Platforms for reporting and calculating ROAS, ability to mine complex data and provide advanced analysis to help positively shape strategic plans
- CRM Automation: Develops a clear baseline process for lead scoring, identifying demographics, points of origin, behavior, and engagement and collaborating with the marketing and sales team to assign metric scores, evaluates leads and compares scores against average customers, determines the weight of each value metric to boost quality of lead scoring efforts, works with Marketing Specialist to create workflows and sequences within Hubspot to support driving more leads down the marketing funnel
Who you are
- 5+ years experience in paid media and a proven track record of success
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and Facebook Ads
- Proficiency in Google Analytics 4
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to mine complex data
- Experience with HubSpot and CRM automation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for staying current on search engine and PPC industry trends
- An IT or Cybersecurity background is an asset
This job will be the ideal fit for someone well-versed in creating and managing paid media campaigns focusing on results. A passion for staying current on industry trends and experimenting with new platforms is a must, as well as an ability to collaborate with teams to drive success.
- Fully remote role
- Wealthsimple GRSP with corporate matching
- Participation in corporate benefit plans
- Amazing team and working environment
- Competitive compensation and growth opportunity