ACT TODAY. INSPIRE TOMORROW.
FigBytes attracts passionate change-makers who are seeking the chance to build a better future and a healthier planet. For this team, personal and professional values are the same – which is why our integrated ESG platform supports organizations around the world with their sustainability goals, connecting data with purpose.
With FigBytes, you will:
Experience our energy.
Whether it’s through virtual parties, committee gatherings, group chats, happy hours, or yearly in-person retreats, everyone here bonds over cultivating change and cohesion within the business and beyond. You will immediately feel like part of the team when you join FigBytes. United by our common sense of purpose, you will feel positive energy as our team thrives and grows together.
Plant new seeds.
No two days are the same at this fast-growing company, which means you’ll have the flexibility to pursue new skills and experiences. Plus, we offer frequent Lunch + Learns, mentoring/buddy programs, and specialized Teams channels to nurture your curious side.
Choose your future.
At FigBytes, everyone gets the opportunity to design the company's future and work how they work best. That means you will own your role from top to bottom – we won't force you to adhere to a set schedule, dress code, office setup, or specific workflow. If you see an opportunity to change things for the better, we’re all ears!
What You’ll Do
The Implementation Consultant is part of a team that supports client efforts in improving the social and environmental impacts unique to their organizations. You lead FigBytes software implementation projects for our clients, translate clients’ needs into a configured solution, while ensuring they have a fantastic experience working with you and the team. To be successful in this role, you need to work well as part of a team and have exceptional project management, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Manage the implementation projects of complex and high value clients.
- Determine client needs and translate these into software configuration decisions.
- Advocate for your clients' needs with our Implementation Services & Product teams.
- Complete implementation planning and setup activities for projects.
- Provide project related insight and advice to other team members.
- Liaise with management and stakeholders on project details and deadlines.
- Present feedback and suggestions relating to the implementation of assigned projects.
- Identify, report, and resolve key project issues.
- Communicate with clients throughout the software customization process to obtain feedback and approval.
- Prioritize work effectively to adhere to project timelines.
- Support sales processes including proposal review and refinement and identification of resources, methodologies, and tools.
- Maintain strong relationships with the technology, marketing, sales, and customer experience teams.
- Work with and across teams to overcome obstacles and create efficiencies.
- Coach and supervise junior team members, including providing performance feedback.
- Sustainability/GHG management background.
- A university or college education in a related field.
- 3+ years in customer facing services or consulting roles.
- Experience working closely with and for clients as the first point of contact, resolving complex issues, and meeting or exceeding service level expectations.
- A genuine interest in understanding others, hearing their perspectives, and addressing their concerns.
- An analytical mindset to manage and prioritize competing operational, project, and process related tasks.
- Outstanding professional written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to ask intelligent questions to obtain information, identify root causes, and determine a solution.
- Exceptional conflict management skills.
FigBytes is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.