The PUR Company is a category disrupting brand with a market leading position. Our rapid growth has been driven by our products differentiated, better-for-you attributes and deeply loyal consumer base. We’re a team of entrepreneurial thinkers, with a relentless drive to get things done, passionate about what we do and accelerating growth through expanding points of distribution and launching new products. We do it all while having fun and acting with PURpose!
If this excites and invigorates you, we’d love to hear from you! The PUR Company is looking for a National Account Manager to join our team.
What you will do:
The National Account Manager will capitalize on new and existing sales opportunities by maximizing the growth and profitability of the business, selling new products, and implement programs with our customers. This role will be responsible for developing and managing sales plans and budgets for achieving sales goals within the Canadian market.
The role in more details:
What you have to do to get here:
- Enhance current relationships within our existing customer base and develop new relationships by creating value, managing expectations, delivering exceptional levels of support, and demonstrating a customer-centric attitude.
- Proactively develop key initiatives and targeted value propositions to achieve sales and profit target.
- Identify opportunities for new business channels and accounts, then define strategies to penetrate and increase sales.
- Monitor the business plans, analyze the results, and recommend any corrective strategies.
- Responsible for budgets, planning and sales forecasts, ensuring all aspects of our sales and marketing strategies achieve our growth sales and profit margins.
- Lead customer negotiation in relation to pricing, promotions and supply ensuring all business deals are profitable.
- Execute product launches including managing store level support to ensure success.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth.
- Achieve sales objectives as per National Account and Channel plan.
- Attend and participate in trade shows and other sales events.
- Five (5+) years of successful account management experience in Canadian consumer packaged goods market.
- US brokers/US retail experience is preferred.
- Experienced in working with Canada’s Major retailers including but not limited to, Loblaw, Metro, Sobeys, Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart etc.
- Bachelors and or master’s preferably in business or equivalent senior management sales experience.
- Exhibits outstanding business acumen, negotiation skills, team orientation, leadership, strong communication skills and analytical capabilities.
- Strong knowledge of retail and/or wholesale sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Ability to commute into the office.
- Excellent systems knowledge to include Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strategic problem solving and decision-making skills.
All candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all candidates who are interested in applying for the position, kindly note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
PUR is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility to Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If contacted, please advise should you require accommodation during the hiring process.
We can’t spell PUR without U!