Organizational Solutions Inc. (OSI) is a third-party provider specializing in Disability Management and Workers’ Compensation Management services. We believe in the quality of growth and the professional potential of all our staff. Founded in 2003, OSI’s journey is one of entrepreneurial achievement and professional development. Over the past twenty years, we have grown from a grassroots start-up into one of Canada’s leading Disability Management and Workers’ Compensation claims management providers. Today, OSI employs more than 180 highly specialized people and serves over 1,000 clients of all sizes in almost every industry.
As a member of OSI, you have the opportunity to work in an innovative environment, engage in meaningful work, and have a strong positive impact in providing “the right care, at the right time, for the right outcome” within a dynamic and talented team, while growing your professionalism.
This role combines proactive sales activity by providing pre and post-sales support, including coordinating sales activities such as marketing materials to enhance the visibility of the OSI brand, proposals and pricing, sales reports, tradeshows, networking events, and lead qualifications. The successful candidate may have to manage multiple tasks and a high volume of work with strict deadlines and time demands. A strong work ethic, commitment, ownership, and flexibility with scheduling and completing tasks are required. This is an in-office role, and some travel throughout Canada may be required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Internal networking with Sales Consultants and Brokers.
- Research and qualify prospects utilizing resources such as LinkedIn, prospect lists, breakfast seminars, networking events, and tradeshows.
- Develop leads by researching targeted industries, delivering outbound calls suggesting new services to deploy opportunities to outside sales team.
- Receive inbound calls and web leads, qualify the lead, enter the lead into CRM and, where applicable, develop the lead or forward it to the correct Account Executive for follow-up.
- Work within our company CRM system to pull clients/prospects/brokers from the database for campaigns and targeted marketing efforts and seminar attendance.
Sales Process Support
- Work with Account Executives and the Proposal Writer to provide an analysis of customers’ requirements for disability management and workers’ compensation services.
- Coordinate proposal documents and pricing, analyze and document risks and prepare complete sales packages for the sales team.
- Responsible for the development and execution of quotes/proposals and presentations for internal and external prospects.
Post Sale Activity
- In partnership with the Account Executive, complete the Letter of Agreement/Contracts with specific requirements for new clients.
- Administer set up of new clients by completing the Sales to Operations form and coordinating with key individuals for a smooth transition to Operations.
- Maintain CRM database with leads that have come in through various prospect-generating activities.
- Develop weekly and monthly sales reports and analyses.
- Supports sales team with proposal administration, RFP/RFQ/RFI searches, materials preparation
- Various administrative duties, including maintaining CRM, and organizing and maintaining proposals documents and folders.
- Plan and coordinate with the sales team for the management of upcoming meetings and events.
- Verify if marketing materials, proposals, etc., will be required for upcoming appointments or events.
· Skilled networker with positive energy and influencer abilities
· 1-3+ years’ experience in a Sales support role
· Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field would be considered an asset.
· Familiarity with the RFP/RFQ tenders cycle
· Experience utilizing social media for sales outreach purposes; LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.
· Superior phone, text, and email skills
· Superior writing (including grammar, style, spelling, and punctuation), editing, and proofreading skills for accuracy and quality
· Solid formatting experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Understanding of disability management/workers’ compensation services or related consulting practices, an asset
· Skilled at researching and obtaining information via the internet, networking, and social media tools
- Graphic design and handling social media promotions experience is considered an asset.
· Preference given to Bilingual Individuals - English/French
· Office environment
· Ability to sit for prolonged periods
· Travel within Canada to off-site meetings and conferences (estimated 10% of role)
· Accountable to CEO Organizational Solutions
· Self-managed company, accountable to KPMs and goals
OSI is committed to gender equality and social inclusion in our workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, colour, religion, nationality, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We encourage all qualified persons to apply, particularly Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who share our values and contribute to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Organizational Solutions Inc. is committed to fair and accessible employment practices.
We will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment, assessment, hiring processes, and employment. Please notify us as soon as possible of any adaptive measures you require at any stage of the recruitment process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Calgary, AB T2P 1M4