What do you think of when you hear the name MNP? Most likely tax and accounting, but as one of Canada’s largest consulting organizations, we’re so much more! We’re also serious about technology.
Make an impact as a Senior Consultant Digital Advisory. As part of the Digital Advisory practice, your expertise will help clients merge business strategy with digital strategy, aligned with business outcomes. This diverse team of business-savvy problem solvers understands clients’ unique needs and leverages the possibilities technology brings to an evolving business landscape. As a senior trusted advisor, you’ll enable clients to anticipate, innovate and adapt to fast changing business/market landscapes and customer expectations with a digital strategy that will drive meaningful results, create value, optimize performance, reduce costs, enhance growth and mitigate risk.
At MNP Digital, we’re a team of highly skilled and creative thinkers that continuously support and learn from each other. We pride ourselves on translating our clients’ challenges into real results through digital enablement – and that all starts with having the right people to deliver. We’ve created an environment where you’ll continuously grow, feel challenged, and always have a voice and collaborate on work that’s meaningful and fulfilling. If you’re ready to take your career into your own hands, you’ve come to the right place.
MNP Digital offers candidates a hybrid home/office/client-site work environment.
- Reporting to the Director, Digital Advisory, lead the delivery of advisory consulting services such as digital and technology strategy and planning, solution selection, operating model design, program and project leadership, facilitated decision making and other forms of digital/technology consulting
- Participate in challenging and often unique engagements with clients, bringing your experience with senior business and technology leaders to these discussions
- Lead proposal development along with the implementation, administration and completion of client engagements
- Perform complex and detailed research, interpretation and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data/information for the purpose of recommending, proposing, planning and implementing – including the collection, development and analysis of data (through online content, report review, interviews, focus groups, surveys, etc.)
- Leverage your experience, strong listening skills and critical thinking capabilities to formulate impactful client recommendations – this role requires the Senior Consultant to be able to read multiple document sources, listen and/or lead discussions, interviews and workshops, and on a particular topic, and pull out those most important insights and nuances – and then take those pieces of information and write very cogent, cohesive, concise deliverables based on this information
- Design, develop, format and proofread professional reports, proposals, presentations and correspondence
- Deliver formal presentations and reports for client engagements
- Coordinate project logistics with clients and other stakeholders consistent with project plans
- Develop positive working relationships with clients and colleagues across multiple practices
- Support the continuous improvement of frameworks, methodologies, etc.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality client service products
- Develop a thorough understanding of MNP’s services and clientele through experiential learning with clients
- Attend internal MNP courses to further develop knowledge around performance improvement
- Some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business, engineering, computer science, information science or related field
- Demonstratable experience in project management, business analysis, systems analysis, assessments, system implementation, technology and digital strategy
- Applicable designation/certifications (e.g., PMP, CBAP, ITIL, TOGAF, Prosci) are considered an asset
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Seven (7)+ years of consulting experience, ideally in a client-service environment
- Experience in business and practice development is considered an asset
- Strong computer literacy including effective working skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Excellent critical thinking, synthesis and summarization skills
- Excellent critical messaging and writing skills
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation capabilities
With a focus on high-potential earnings, MNP is proud to offer customized rewards that support our unique culture and a balanced lifestyle to thrive at work and outside of the office. You will be rewarded with generous base pay, vacation time, 4 paid personal days, a group pension plan with 4% matching, voluntary savings products, bonus programs, flexible benefits, mental health resources, exclusive access to perks and discounts, professional development assistance, MNP University, a flexible ‘Dress For Your Day’ environment, firm sponsored social events and more!
We embrace diversity as a core value and celebrate our differences. We believe each team member contributes unique gifts and amplifying their potential makes our business stronger. We encourage people with disabilities to apply!