Do you have a passion for selling and a zest for interacting face to face with clients? Are you someone who can talk to anyone?
We want to focus on not who you are, but who you CAN be!
If you feel that you are being held back in your current role, THIS IS THE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
When other dealerships are cutting commission rates, we’re looking to pay you MORE! Plenty of bonus and growth opportunities available across Ontario!
What We Offer:
- Work by Appointment and through walk-ins
- Manage your own portfolio of Clients
- Brands that consumers trust
- Extensive Automotive Exclusive training program
- Continuous support from elite closers
- Plenty of inventory
- Achievable bonus opportunities
- Draw paid twice monthly
These are some of the many reasons why the grass is greener at the 401 Group of Companies!
Location: 2180 Eagle Street North, Cambridge (KIA)
Compensation: Up to $200,000 per year
Earning potential is based on your ability to sell effectively.
Hours: Open availability Monday to Thursday 9 am to 8 pm, Friday and Saturday 9 am to 5 pm
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work with customers to identify their wants and needs based on approval rates
- Create relationships through phone consults and in-person meetings
- Conduct sales and leasing of vehicles in accordance with dealership procedures
- Familiarize yourself with competitive products
- Monitor DealerTrack for leads
- Schedule appointments with customers
- Close sales by overcoming objections, negotiating price, completing sales/purchase contracts, explaining/offering warranties, services, and financing
- Demonstrate vehicle features by explaining characteristics and capabilities
- Follow-up with customers after delivery of their vehicle to ensure that they are satisfied and to maintain the relationship for future purchases
- Follow all OMVIC & MVDA regulations
What You Bring to the Table:
- The 3 A’s – Aggressive, Assertive, and Ambitious
- HUNGER – We don’t want average, we want go-getters!
- Valid G Driver's License and acceptable driving record
- OMVIC license is an asset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly attitude and positive team participation skills
- Technically savvy
The 401 Group of Companies is proud to be recognized as one of Canada's fastest growing Elite Business Management Groups offering a full line of automotive, recreational vehicle, powersport and marine products and services. Our headquarters is in the thriving city of Cambridge, Ontario. Our brands include but aren't limited to Kia, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Subaru, Honda, Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Yamaha, 401 Auto Financing, CampMart and Grand River Boats.
If you have a growth mindset like us, we'd love to see your resume and have a conversation. Opportunities at the 401 Group of Companies are endless!
Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code. The 401 Group of Companies Recruiting Team is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) to provide an inclusive, barrier free workplace. We will accommodate the accessibility needs of individuals with disabilities to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. Should you require this accommodation, please contact HR, 226-535-9077 or [email protected]
We would like to thank all candidates in advance for their interest and only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the volume of applications, we receive, we are unable to confirm the receipt of individual applications or resumes.