We are seeking enthusiastic and hard-working professionals that want to positively impact their community!
This is a full-time position (44 hours per week):
*Coldwell Agencies Ltd. is looking for an entry-level Insurance Agent to join our team. This is a great opportunity for the self-motivated and energetic individual that is looking to start a career in the insurance industry.
What we offer our candidates:
- Positive, family-oriented environment
- Opportunities for career growth
- Free products such as insurance products, fuel cards, etc.
Free parking onsite
Job Summary: The Insurance Agent will be responsible for prospecting potential clients and generating interest in our products. The ideal candidate will display an outgoing, friendly, and engaging personality while achieving maximum coverage on their own. This position is primarily focused on prospecting potential clients through various channels (interpersonal, email, phone calls, etc.). Prospects will need to have a valid Strathmore, AB Driver’s License and be able to transport themselves to our offices. Our office is located in Strathmore, AB, but we also offer clients mobile agentships.
Minimum of a high school diploma or GED. College degree preferred but not required.
- At least 1 year of experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to obtain a policy of insurance from a licensed agent in your area (insurance licenses are not transferable).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $3,000.00 per month
- Casual dress
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Strathmore, AB T1P 1N7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Insurance sales: 1 year (preferred)
- level 2 insurance agent license (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-11