At DistributionNOW, we help deliver energy to the world! We are a leading global stocking supplier of energy and industrial solutions, products, and engineered equipment packages.
We believe our associates are the best in the business. We value and reward hardworking, creative, and dedicated employees that desire to be part of a team committed to outstanding customer service.
Why join us at DNOW?
- RRSP matching
- Growth opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Employee discounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
We recently moved! Our new building address is 3280 16 Street, Nisku, AB.
Our Valves & Actuation team in Nisku has an opportunity for you to join as a Technical Inside Sales Representative, with a primary focus on growing market share and strengthening our customer relationships while providing leadership to our sales force and branch personnel.
Your day-to-day success is determined by your ability to:
- Meet customer’s requirements when promised in an effective and professional manner.
- Manage customer issues and service to corporate standards
- Process customer RFQ, ability to read and understand customer data sheets, schematics and to provide options.
- Efficiently execute processes, including entering orders (sales, production, service) into our computer system, create order confirmations, invoices for material orders, enter any buyout PO’s for suppliers.
- Ensure accuracy of all orders and billing are done in timely manner.
- Analyze market potential and build key business strategies and initiatives in collaboration with sales, marketing and operations to maximize results.
- Execute a sales strategy that ensures long term growth with key customers in the region.
- Working with our outside sales group to cultivate key customer relationships throughout Western Canada and the development and implementation of strategic business and marketing plans for all products and services included within DNOW’s core offering.
- Provide customer and market specific intelligence to support internal business groups.
- Proactively offer technical advantages and differentiation to secure business opportunities in advance of commercial quotation requests or RFP’s.
- Demonstrate competence and compliance with DNOW’s processes, procedures, safety regulations and system requirements.
- Other duties may be assigned.
As best of the best, you possess:
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience, along with a strong technical knowledge and understanding of valves and actuation.
- Experienced leading an Inside Sales team is preferred.
- Proven sales record in the industry is desired.
- Ability to provide solutions to customers with a professional approach.
- An attitude where service and customers are number one, capable of working in a team, and is solutions driven.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrates dependable and accurate work.
- Strong computer skill including capabilities in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is desirable.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Work Location: In person