We’re searching for a Motor Licensing Agent. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for a Motor Licensing Agent in our Swift Current, SK office.
Discover what’s possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Motor Licensing Agent, you will be on the front line of Westland's commitment to superior client service by managing motor vehicle transactions.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
Why we’ll love You:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health
- Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Once here, you'll:
- Eager to grow, with some administrative or customer service experience under your belt
- Always think customer first, responding to internal/external clients in a timely & professional manner
- Keen eye for detail with exceptional organizational skills and the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Proficient in MS Office environments with exceptional and accurate keyboarding skills
- Bonus: A positive mindset and a willingness to learn with a growing company
- Provide quality service, professionalism and ensure policy compliance in every customer interaction
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you tackle tasks seamlessly such as processing payments, deposits, inventory orders, and oversee mail distribution
- Organize and manage motor vehicle transactions i.e. driver's license, registrations, renewals and scheduling driver exams
- Demonstrate discretion and adhere to security procedures when maintaining cash holdings
- Be a member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people with a wide variety of backgrounds.
Want to know more? Send your resume our way!
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]