- Welcome customers as they enter the salon
- Identify customers’ preferences by asking questions
- Recommend hairstyles and haircuts according to the customers’ face shapes and tastes
- Wash, rinse, and style each client. This is a full service salon
- Apply various hair colouring techniques such as highlights, ombre, and balayage
- Have a wide range of understanding for color theory. I am willing to teach anything
I know about color theory.
- Apply hair treatment products as needed, willing to learn new treatments and techniques to keep up with the times.
- Keep station and salon clean.
- Sell hair care products and services, when appropriate
- Strong knowledge of haircutting, colouring, and styling techniques
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Positive and professional attitude
- Able to work evenings and weekends
- Up-to-date with industry trends
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
- MUST be a licensed stylist minimum 5 years experience.
Join our team of talented stylists and make a difference in our clients' lives.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $15.00-$50.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5W 0C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- hair styling: 5 years (required)
- Must be a licenced stylist (required)
Work Location: In person