- 5+ years of experience in field service/Desktop.
- Provide client support, troubleshoot and resolve IT Support issues (Desktops and connected peripherals, Laptops, Mobile Devices, Desk phones) for internal users and conference rooms.
- Resolve incoming trouble tickets. Tickets are communicated through email, chat, web portal, phone calls, direct walk up and resolved in ServiceNow
- Regular Preventive Maintenance of meeting rooms in the assigned area.
- Troubleshooting and resolution of technical concerns of users in the meeting room and all devices (e.g. TVs, projectors, Crestron, etc.) inside across in the different areas of responsibility depending on the urgency and priority
- Resolution including basic Operating System (Windows 11), hardware and Basic networking issues
- Hardware support, Laptop provisioning, Imaging and Desk setups.
- Mobile-device set-up and support, assist Authorized Users with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting
- Desktop and laptop image deployment and configuration
- Desktop deployments and terminations
- Asset inventory- updating and reporting hardware equipment and peripherals.
- Manage inventory and reporting of all laptops, desktops, and related desktop peripherals to ensure stock levels meet service delivery needs at all times
- Transporting equipment between buildings for user deployment and vending machines
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort McMurray, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person