DXP Canada is looking for an experienced Technical Support Technician - Level II to provide technical support and assistance from our office in Calgary, Alberta. You will have excellant communication and customer service skills, with ability work well with others with a high level of professionalistim.
This postion is a full-time positon, that includes on-call rotation which includes on weekends. Miniumum travel will be required.
Responsibilities of the Tech Support Level II include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Perform hardware and software installations, configurations and updates as needed
- Imaging desktop and laptop computers
- Assist other team members as needed with Microsoft, Citrix and various issues
- Manage various Microsoft components
- Focus on major issues or challenges that could not be resolved by Level I
- Identify and resolve complex problems, both within a team and individually, with a focus on root cause analysis and increasing stability
- Develops, with management team, short- and long-term software and hardware strategies
- May participate on technology projects with large scope and broad organizational impact
Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications of the Tech Support Level II required, but are not limited to:
- Must have 4+ years’ experience in IT
- Windows 10/11
- Active Directory/Azure AD
- Microsoft Exchange
- Printer setup experience. Network. Laser, MFP, etc.
Preference will be given to those who possess the following skills/knowledge:
- Thin Clients
- ZOOM phone system
- Zebra label printer setup and troubleshooting.
- Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or Management Information Systems (MIS
- Certifications including MCP, MCSE, CCNA, A+, Network+
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted.