Commercial Security Consultant
We are currently seeking a full-time Salesperson to build relationships and develop business opportunities in Fredericton, New Brunswick. Are you a top-performing sales professional looking to join a vibrant, supportive team? Are you passionate, enjoy unique challenges, and love working with people? Apply to join our team as a Sales Consultant! You’ll work for a growing, local, family-owned, industry leading company that has been recognized as one of “Canada’s Fifty Best Managed Companies”. The successful candidate will be results-driven, possess a positive attitude at all times, possess good conflict resolution skills, have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to meet deadlines and maintain a high level of professionalism under pressure.
Knowledge of security systems is required.
This role requires the Salesperson to travel regularly within the assigned territory throughout the week.
This position reports directly to the Sales Manager.
- Seek and maintain long-term relationships with prospects and customers, leverage sales leads, and cultivate new opportunities in New Brunswick
- Evaluate and develop tailored security solutions to meet or exceed the individual needs of the customer
- Customer Service oriented, and committed to providing an exceptional customer experience
- Provide support to customers in every interaction both pre, and post-sales; assisting with inquiries but not limited to billing, promotions, and account inquiries
- Develop plans to achieve revenue targets, and consistently meet or exceed sales goals
- Exercise a high degree of autonomy to achieve success
- Travel regularly within assigned territory
Skills and Qualifications:
- College diploma or university degree, or relevant experience in sales
- Demonstrated drive to succeed, with a customer-focused mentality
- Able to evaluate a situation and develop an appropriate solution
- Knowledge of security systems
- Requires a valid driver’s license, clean driver’s abstract and access to a reliable vehicle
- Self-motivated, able to work well autonomously, but takes direction well from Supervisor
- Displays a positive attitude at all times
- Resourceful with a willingness to continually upgrade skills and knowledge
- Goal-oriented and a team player
- Strong ability to build relationships with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills
This role requires local travel within New Brunswick. This is very attractive salary + commission role with no income cap. If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please apply! We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
What we offer:
Wilsons offers a competitive base wage, sales commissions, along with co-paid medical benefits, matched pension contributions, paid vacations, sick and personal days.
Career development and advancement opportunities
Ongoing invectives and contests and recognition of efforts that go ‘above and beyond’.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
5 year(s): Sales Experience
Some college or better in Sales or related field
Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help