Full time / day
High School Diploma (general)
Secondary School Vocational Diploma
Attestation of college studies
Any other training would be an asset
Our company is constantly evolving and is expanding its team in order to meet the needs arising from its widened service/product offer and the rapid growth of its client base. Join a unique, modern company featuring a stimulating work environment in the exciting world of cloud services. We are looking for someone to fill the position of Support Centre Agent.
Evolving in a non-selling environment under the supervision of the Technical Support Lead, the Support Centre Agent will have the following responsibilities:
- Responding to user requests by phone or email.
- Reporting relevant information regarding identification, tracking and user-request resolution.
- Retrieving detailed information on problems encountered during resolution.
- Prioritizing various issues and take the necessary measures to ensure resolution.
The employee will undergo paid training.
High level of IT proficiency and knowledge of the following systems: Office, Windows or Mac (asset)
Ability to create a bond of trust with clients over the phone.
Prior experience in customer service would be an asset.
- Strong oral communication skills (French)
- Bilingualism (French/English) would be a strong asset
- Ability to adapt to change
- High level of autonomy, motivation and energy