Here is your opportunity to join our growing team. Our organization is looking for a well established and experienced team leader to help guide our clients and advance our team. If you're looking for an opportunity for a great income, independence and flexibility, we encourage you to apply.
- Establishes personalized telephone contact with the client. Creates a climate of trust conducive to the sale of a home or auto insurance policy. Educates and advises our clients on our products, while adhering to the company's underwriting policies.
- Seizes all sales opportunities, solicitation and product offers.
- Work with the agent to establish and meet marketing goals.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Fluent in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge within the insurance industry.
- Excellent computer, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to explain complex information to clients.
- Ability to analyze data and provide appropriate advice.
- Ability to follow all regulatory/ compliance requirements.
- Bachelor degree in business, finance or related field.
- 1-2 years sales experience.
- 2 years’ in the insurance industry.
- Knowledge of financial documents.
These positions are with an independent contractor agent that is part of the Desjardins exclusive agent network, not with Desjardins Group or its subsidiaries. This agents’ employees are not employees of Desjardins. Independent contractor agents are responsible for and make all employment decisions regarding their employees.