Winright Law is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist with a minimum of 2 years experience.
- We prioritize our digital marketing needs with PPC and SEO
- Own the acquisition targets and projections for marketing campaigns (PPC, search ads), which involves analyzing data for channel effectiveness, creating reports, and implementing optimizations based on insights and opportunities
- Measure and report the performance of global digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Support Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Email Marketing,
- Create and publish website landing pages and optimize our website user experience and content
A little bit about you:
- 2+ years of experience in a marketing role with experience launching campaigns, social media management, website management, SEO, PPC and engagement analytics
- Data-driven with experience navigating web or data analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) to pull campaign insights and identify optimization opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be a strong, collaborative team player, who approaches projects with enthusiasm and is open to out-of-the-box ideas
- Proven ability to independently prioritize job tasks and media needs in a sometimes demanding and challenging environment
Bonus Skills And Experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Marketing agency experience
Who We Are
Winright Law is a small, but growing team of lawyers, legal assistants, marketing and tech support staff. We practice business, real estate, and wills & estate law.
We do not work in a traditional law setting. We took a page out of tech start-ups, who we think have it right. We work in an open space concept where lawyers and staff can bounce ideas off each other, seek guidance and mentorship when needed, and have the flexibility of working from any of the desks, break-out rooms, or on our patio.
At Winright Law, you will become part of this culture and part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team that works together to provide our clients with the highest possible level of service and advice. Our mission is to lead, inspire, and provide a better legal experience. Our mission is exemplified by our values:
- Innovate Always
- Finding Solutions
- Operational Efficiency
Office culture is important to us and our growth as a team. This is a full-time remote position.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person