Senior Marketing Manager
Lone Tree Inc.
Lone Tree Inc. is seeking an outstanding professional to join the head office team as the Senior Marketing Manager on a full-time basis. The Senior Marketing Manager will primarily be responsible to lead the marketing function and develop a team that will support the vastly growing marketing needs of all of the Lone Tree Inc. companies. This role will be responsible for development and supporting marketing, business and product assessment and growth strategies, brand development and implementation strategies and management of marketing support functions for all of the Lone Tree Inc. companies. In addition, this role will directly report to the CEO as part of a larger corporate services team and will work directly with divisional VPs and Managers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Marketing and Branding Strategy
Accountable to understand, develop and/or manage the following:
- Corporate and divisional marketing needs to support growth strategies for the wholesale distribution, real estate development and management, and corporate divisions.
- Marketing strategies to achieve short and longer-term target customer and market objectives
- Strategic development of branding and rebranding initiatives, including ownership of branding guides that support all of the Lone Tree Inc. divisions
- Divisional profile and presence strategies
- Sales generation initiatives for existing and new products and services
- Understanding, reporting and regular review of marketing metrics and analytics for online activities and marketing campaigns.
- Metrics and analytics for each division’s marketing and strategic initiatives
- Annual marketing plans and calendar for each division’s annual activities
- Management of the online presence, activities and strategies for all Lone Tree Inc. companies, including website creation and updates, intranet and content management, and online presences.
- Key business development objectives for each division
- Current marketing trends
- Marketing budgets and sales generation metrics
Accountable to implement, oversee and execute, with marketing team supports, the following:
- Marketing campaigns appropriate for print, electronic or radio media partnerships with key business and development leaders that include marketing priorities to assist with current sales in each location to deliver key success targets.
- Brand and divisional marketing calendar for all Lone Tree Inc. companies.
- End-to-end business development activities while partnering with business experts and leaders that will be appropriate for print and/or electronic media.
- Sales and awareness generation initiatives.
- E-commerce marketing initiatives.
- Resource centre development standardized marketing collateral material and promotional products.
- Procurement of all marketing resources.
- Co-Branding collateral and management of available funds
- Industry/franchise development strategies with a direct market approach.
Special Events Coordination and Support
Accountable to develop, organize and/or support special events, including, but not limited to:
- Trade shows
- Customer appreciation and training events
- Team building and annual social events
- Educational and publicity programs with appropriate informational materials, to increase awareness
Additional duties as required.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Preferred: Degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, Business or related fields
- Preferred: Corporate branding and marketing experience in distribution/corporate/real-estate related experience
- Five to seven years of experience marketing/communication management, or in similar roles
- Proven ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in diverse industries and environments with diverse personalities
- Excellent understanding and familiarity with brand building and brand management
- Experience in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, Internet marketing, and direct marketing programs
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Strong understanding of social media marketing
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Demonstrated time management skills
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Excellent understanding of Web / electronic marketing products and development strategy
- Strong understanding of market strategies to current and target markets to assist divisional and branch managers achieve business development targets.
- Attention to Detail
- Client/Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Strategic Thinking
- Time Management
Salary commensurate with Education, Experience, Qualifications and Skillset
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lethbridge, AB T1J 0L1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Would you also be prepared to give a short presentation (10 mins), as part of your potential interview process?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (preferred)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-03
Expected start date: 2023-10-16