REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 10 years experience as a Project Manager with a hands-on Machining background
- Able to maintain existing relationships with clients, build upon them, and generate new clients.
- Full understanding of CNC machining, conventional machining and their related processes.
- Able to determine appropriate methods for the completion of various machining projects.
- Ability to generate cost proposals based on information provided from blueprints, site visits, sample parts and interactions with customer representatives.
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Previous hands-on machining experience is an asset (but not required)
- Basic knowledge of welding techniques is an asset (but not required)