Oulton College, established in 1956, is a leader in post-secondary education in Atlantic Canada, driven by its commitment to student success.
We are seeking dedicated individuals who are eager to make a lasting impact on students’ lives while helping them launch successful careers. If you thrive in a collaborative environment and enjoy working alongside like-minded and passionate colleagues, Oulton College is the perfect place for you!
For over six decades, Oulton College has been helping students succeed in achieving their career goals. We offer training in four faculties: Health Science, Business, Human Services, and Information Technology.
If you have a genuine passion for student success and are seeking a fulfilling career in the education sector, we encourage you to explore the possibilities of joining our team at Oulton College.
The Admissions Coordinator will provide support to our Admissions Department and assist the Manager of Admissions and Marketing and Admissions Advisors in day to day activities and special projects. As the first point of contact with our customers you possess exceptional customer service skills and are cheerful, helpful and able to keep many balls in the air. If you are self-motivated, driven to succeed and eager to support a busy educational sales team, this may be the role for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Preferably have work experience in an Administrative Assistant role, preferably in a sales environment
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have a strong belief in the value of post-secondary education
- Have exceptionally strong organizational skills
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong leadership/interpersonal skills and enjoy working with people
- Have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Fluency in French and English is an asset but not a requirement
Experience in education or post-secondary education settings will be considered a strong asset.
- Annual salary competitive with industry standard
- Employee health benefits (50/50 co-pay with employer)
- Group Retirement Savings Plan with employer contribution matching
- Set Monday-Friday work schedule
- Positive and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for professional advancement.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Moncton, NB E1C 0K6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person