As a global leader in creating software solutions for the international broadcasting market, Vimsoft supplies its business solution to manage media production logistics for high-profile customers.
Vimsoft offers exciting opportunities in a pleasant work environment at its new office building in the center of Dieppe. Employees are compensated with competitive salaries and additional benefits. If you are a career-oriented professional who enjoys new technology and excels at software documentation, please contact Vimsoft.
As a Technical Writer, you will be working with our dynamic team of Developers and Project Managers on refining, creating, and maintaining advanced technical documentation for the VimBiz solution.
The Technical Writer is responsible for creating and managing easy-to-understand user configuration manuals and training documentation in order to increase software usability and knowledge.
- Update current technical content based on the evolution of the solution
- Create new technical documentation that meets international standards
- Understand the detailed requirements of product documentation
- Create user-friendly content that meets the needs of clients
- Continue to acquire a deep understanding of the software product
- Translate complex product information into simple and interactive HTML content
- Collaborate with the technical team to edit existing content and create new rich HTML content
- Excellent technical witting skills in English
- Experience in technical writing of software documentation
- Strong ability to quickly learn and understand configuration of complex software
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Ability to convert complex software operation into an easy to understand HTML format
- Knowledge in creating and editing rich HTML text
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science/IT or Business Administration, or equivalent job experience
- Able to create graphics or charts explaining workflow concepts
- Self-motivated with strong time management skills
- Ability to be clear, concise, and professional in all communications
- Strong communication skills in French
- An understanding of ERP business workflows and processes
- Experience working in enterprise software development and client implementation
- Experience developing software
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Italian)
- Programming experience (T-SQL, VB.Net)
- Multilingual (French, Spanish, German, etc.)
Competitive salary based on level of education, experience, and suitability (Salary range: 50k to 80k annually). Group insurance is included in the benefits package.
If you are a skilled technical writer driven by the challenge of creating comprehensive documentation, and you would like to enhance your career by working for a growing, locally owned company, please send your resume to:
Controller, Vimsoft Inc.