JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN (309A – CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE) – RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
Seeking experienced and skilled Journeyman Electrician to join our busy and growing company.
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience
- Electrical license must be in good standing with the College of Trades
- Must have valid drivers’ license with clean abstract
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must have own safety boots, hard hat, basic hand tools and cordless tools
- Must have strong knowledge of the Ontario Electrical Safety Code.
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to communicate clearly and facilitate customer requests
- Must have excellent organization, analytical, planning and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrate the ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices to service and install electrical parts
- Strong time management and prioritization skills required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00-$32.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
We are following the recommendations of our local health unit.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Augusta, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Journeyman Electrician: 2 years (preferred)
- Drivers Licence (required)