Who We Are:
Headquartered in Atlantic Canada with offices across the United States and around the world, Bulletproof has decades of experience in IT, security, and compliance. The company’s footprint now includes users on six continents trusting Bulletproof to address their technology challenges and strengthen their security posture.
Driven by innovative, empowered and creative teamwork, we build solutions that solve business challenges and deliver overall business improvement for our global clients. At Bulletproof, we are committed to our customers, our team and our communities. Bulletproof's practices include Security and Network Operations Centers, Security Assessment & Audit, Quality Assurance and Testing, Project Management, Microsoft Consulting, Managed Services, Managed Security Services, and Product Fulfillment; working together to provide true end-to-end business solutions.
At Bulletproof, our people are the core of who we are and what we do. Founded in Atlantic Canada and now operating globally, it’s our people who drive us and who bring us together. We believe that it’s through trusting and empowering our entire team, that we achieve more.
Bulletproof is a Microsoft Solutions Provider, a FOUR-PEAT Microsoft Canada Workplace Impact Award winner, and crowned the 2021 Microsoft Global Security Partner of the Year. Bulletproof is proud to be a member of the Microsoft Intelligent Security Association. We are committed to helping our customers achieve more.
The position requires the flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced, changing environment and the ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner. This is a 7x24 operation with overnight, evening and weekend shifts. Some regional travel and time flexibility to accommodate client outages may be required occasionally. French/English bilingualism would be an asset.
Job Details/Essential Functions/Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls for technical/customer service support.
- Respond to incoming e-mails concerning technical issues.
- Deliver prompt and efficient first line technical/customer support and other related business functions in a professional manner.
- Provide technical support of LAN, Desktop, and server devices.
- Maintain enterprise Microsoft environments.
- Create and manage tickets using service desk software.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
- French/ English Bilingualism would be an asset.
- A college certificate or diploma in information technology and/or have relevant experience and industry certification.
- Passion for IT and desire to learn more about it.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft 365 and other Microsoft Office programs is a requirement.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional telephone manners and a strong customer service orientation is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while handling multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Familiarity with ITIL processes is an asset.
Bulletproof is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Bulletproof is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.