Eastlink is a family owned, entrepreneurial and innovative company headquartered in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We take great pride in being a leader in delivering creative competitive, customer focused telecommunications solutions, and connecting our customers to the things and people that matter most. Serving a customer base across seven provinces, our advanced solutions include Internet, Mobile, TV, Telephone, Security and Automation, Data Communications, and exclusive locally produced programming on Eastlink Community TV.
We embrace diversity, inclusion, equity and accessibility throughout all levels of the organization and encourage members of equity groups to self-identify during the application process.
Eastlink is seeking Tier 1 Technical Support Representatives to join our team. We are looking for passionate individuals who will help deliver a great customer service experience.
The Tier 1 Technical Support Representative will be responsible for supporting customers in troubleshooting Internet and Cable for both Residential and Business customers, telephone, mobile, and home security. The successful candidate will have the option to work in an At-Home work environment or in the office. The ideal candidates will be customer focused, have exceptional analytical and communication skills coupled with the skills to manage multiple tasks effectively within a fast-paced, results driven environment. They will be effective in working within a team environment as well as independently, while taking ownership of individual responsibilities and accountability for the
- Utilizing all tools available to troubleshoot and resolve customers issues for all lines of Business
- Internet and Cable for both Residential and Business customers, telephone, mobile, and home security
- Assisting customers with updating/changing passwords and responding to technical inquiries within scope of support guidelines
- Call center environment that requires meeting all relevant KPI’s including Handle time, NPS/CES
- Maintain accurate and detailed account notes on all customer interactions
- Assisting customers with adding on or changing services when required
- 1-2 years of experience providing technical related support in a service-related organization
- Previous contact center experience is considered a strong asset
- Brings a positive energy and a customer focused attitude
- A positive attitude, patience and understanding, dedication and commitment towards daily tasks
- Technical knowledge and aptitude for computers, internet, television and telephone products considered an asset
- Ability to work in a 7 day /week, multi-shift environment
Why Choose Eastlink?
Eastlink operates in a culture of continuous improvement through listening, learning and adapting, which enables us to respond quickly to the evolving needs of both employees and customers. We recognize that our truly greatest competitive edge is our people and that delivering a great customer experience begins with a great employee experience. Our philosophy of developing and training our team “on the ground” not only helps to create a strong onboarding experience but also readies employees for future growth opportunities within the organization.
Get your career started with us and stay with us, your journey begins here!