Our purpose is to positively impact people's lives every day in every home around the world! We work very hard to provide our consumers with high-quality, exciting 5-star products that make life easier. We thrive on passion and innovation and are looking for great people, with great ideas, who want to build the next big thing and develop while they do.
This is a hybrid role based in our Mississagua, ON office
Joining the Canadian marketing team, the PR & Influencer Coordinator will manage our external PR agency to define the voice of the brand in Canada through our social channels and also play a critical role in shaping our PR, influencer and brand partnership strategies in Canada. This role is focused on identifying the right stories to tell in Canada – and the right people to tell them to. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content creation, influencer relations and PR.
Here are some of the EXCITING things you will get to do:
- Manage an agency to build out annual plans, working alongside the Canadian marketing team to ensure alignment and identify integration opportunities
- Identify the right balance of communications vehicles to secure coverage and engagement
- Identify new communications strategies and digital channels to drive earned media coverage
- Partner cross-functionally with brand marketing, digital and, sales to solidify on product information such a key messaging, launch dates and inventory.
- Partner with our local creative team to brief in relevant and authentic Canadian content.
- Supervise PR & Influencer Coordinator
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of prior Influencer Marketing experience required, preferably with direct responsibility for influencer relations and content creation
- Experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing campaigns.
- Experience in building social media calendars
- Project management expertise
- Fluency in French desirable
At SharkNinja, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are vital to our global success. Valuing each unique voice and blending all of our diverse skills strengthens SharkNinja's innovation every day. We support ALL associates in bringing their authentic selves to work, making an impact, and having the opportunity for career acceleration. With help from our leadership, associates, and our community, we aim to have equity be a key component of the SharkNinja DNA.
YOUR ROLE in leading our SUCCESS DRIVERS & representing our UNIQUE MINDSET
- Lead us to be "RARELY SATISFIED"
- Make things better each day; "PROGRESS OVER PERFECTION"
- Use your knowledge of our consumer, understand that "DETAILS MAKE THE DIFFERENCE"
- Deliver something great; "WINNING IS A TEAM SPORT"
- Be clear and honest, "COMMUNICATING FOR IMPACT"
Explore SharkNinja on our social channels:
SharkNinja's Candidate Privacy Notice can be found here: https://www.sharkninja.com/candidate-privacy-notice/
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other class protected by state or federal law. SharkNinja will consider reasonable accommodations consistent with federal, state, and local law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please contact SharkNinja People & Culture.