You must live in London, Ontario or within a short drive as needed onsite client visits might be required. Please don't bother applying if you don't live in London, Ontario.
Applicants who don't do the assessments with this post- including the phone questions by voice not typed out, can't be considered and will be immediately rejected.
Please read the entire posting before applying to ensure you think you are the right fit. We need a very well organized individual who has excellent time management skills with amazing customer service ability. You will be part of our help desk team for our valuable clients. Clients are within London and surrounding areas.
The position requires the following:
- work from home in a secured environment with your own computer and smart phone
- client site visits in London, Ontario and surrounding area as needed to resolve issues
- you will be part of our help desk team answering our help desk phone and emails
- you will use internal tools to connect to client systems to troubleshoot problems
-your own vehicle to travel as required with a valid driver's license
- positive attitude in stressful situations with ability to precisely follow instructions as needed
- must have excellent English speaking and writing skills as you will be conversing with clients daily
- must have excellent vocabulary writing skills for emails to clients and writing support tickets
- previous experience working with a ticketing system
Must have skills include:
- Microsoft Windows support experience (Windows 10/Windows 11)
- Microsoft 365 support experience within a business is required (Administration specialist)
- Microsoft Azure experience
- Strong desktop troubleshooting skills
- TCP/IP knowledge and working skills
- Experience working with end users for setup of phones, desktops, laptops and printers
- Calm demeanour when conversing with clients on the phone and in person
- Hardware peripherals knowledge to the point of being able to actively troubleshoot issues with computers and/or printers
- Server knowledge within a LAN environment including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and deciphering event logs is important and required
- Router knowledge with troubleshooting skills
- Good knowledge and work experience rolling out and supporting MFA
Nice to have skills include:
- previous consulting experience
- Working with a Remote Monitoring Management system
- Online Sharepoint
- Training experience
The position will involve working from home and going on site to client sites when needed. The estimated percentage would be 85% at home and 15% onsite. Team communication happens within MS Teams and email.
We hope to find someone who has help desk experience. This position will require a very detail oriented individual who is fantastic at multi-tasking within a ticket system. This person must have a solid understanding of Microsoft 365 administration and support.
Company bonuses/performance rewards possible for the right candidate.
Travel outside of London, Ontario will be paid for in mileage per km.
We are a fun successful small group of IT consultants. The company is experiencing fast growth with possible future job promotion for the right person. If you are dedicated and passionate about working on a small team with clients needs put first, then please provide your resume explaining why you are the best fit. We need someone who can hit the ground running as very little training is available. Shifts will be Monday to Friday. Times may vary.
Hours per week: 20 to start
Job Types: Part-time, Fixed term contract, Freelance
Salary: From $22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Masks can be worn at clients.
- Do you have previous experience working with RMM?
- Can you work some weekends if needed for project work?
- Do you have a car to travel to clients as needed?
- We need someone who lives in London.
Do you live in London?
- Azure: 2 years (preferred)
- IT support: 2 years (required)
- Microsoft 365 Support: 2 years (required)
- Help desk: 2 years (required)
- English professionally (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in London, ON N6C 0A7