Hey there applicants! Are you ready to get the good times rolling? The Vape Cafe on First is a local vape retailer based in Spruce Grove and right now we're hiring to add a new member to the team!
We're looking for someone flexible, dynamic, business-minded, with excellent customer skills, and who would fit seamlessly into our current team dynamic.
As a small business with heavy employee involvement your options for gaining marketing, product management, data analytics, and small-business finance experience are endless. This is a job that could open up new passions, goals, and personal adventures for you: and we would love to be your start!
- Greet and assist customers in a friendly and professional manner & provide product information and recommendations to customers. We want someone who gets excited about our product, and who can share that infectious excitement with customers!
- Process customer transactions accurately and efficiently. Execute the perfect sales transaction and build client rapport.
-Learn how to analyze and collect sales data to make organizational decisions and changes as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor. Merchandise, organize, and display product in ways that excite clients!
- Stock shelves and merchandise products as needed.
- Assist with inventory management and restocking.
- Handle customer inquiries and resolve any issues or complaints.
- Meet or exceed sales goals and targets. We want you involved with our business! That means brainstorming ways to deliver services and produjcts to clients more effeciently and effectively!
- Excellent time management skills to prioritize tasks effectively
- Strong organizational skills to maintain a tidy sales floor and manage inventory
- Previous retail or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Friendly and outgoing personality with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with colleagues
- Basic math skills for cash handling and transactions.
Hours Per Week: 12 (with plenty of options to cover more hours as needed)
We offer competitive pay, flexible scheduling, employee discounts, opportunities for growth within the company and an extraordinarily relaxed work environment. If you have a passion for retail, enjoy working with people, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 12 per week
- On-site parking
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Afternoon shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Spruce Grove, AB T7C 2H4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-07