- Ability to setup Computers/Laptops
- Knowledge of MS Office 365 products and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Ability to setup and configure apple iPhones and tablets.
- Compile End of Job Reports and Training documents
- Keep Sage, Pronto Forms and Epay updated with new Job numbers
- Regular daily support of users within the office an on the road.
- Updating and creating new ProntoForms making them more efficient and user friendly for the techs
- Researching new IOT devices that will help support operations.
- provide excellent customer service
- work individually with high level of comfort
- Day to day operational support of office and field staff.
- Support of Office 365 and related computing environments including on-premise servers, storage, etc.
- Installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
- Provide users with status updates and, as necessary, escalate problems for resolution as required.
- Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
- Identify and develop training for users as needed
- Regular creation of reports and other job related documents as required.
- Provide options for improvements and efficiency within the company.
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows OS and Office suite including Office 365 and OneDrive.
- Experience working with Mobile devices and tablets
- Ability to learn and support cloud applications
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Self-Starter, requires minimal supervision, follow directions well
Willingness to learn new skills and explore new technology
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Work Location: In person