Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Company: Uni Express Inc DBA UniUni
Location: Richmond, BC
Salary: $54 per hour (with Benefits: Dental plan, Health care plan, Vision care)
Employment Type: 3 years Contractor
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
UniUni, a leading courier company in North America, is seeking a dedicated and innovative Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team. We deliver over 20,000,000 packages a year, and our technology-powered services are expanding rapidly. We're looking for a professional who can help us continue to provide excellent delivery options for some of the lowest prices available within Canada.
· Work closely with users to understand their needs and create detailed technical specifications that align with our unique delivery solutions.
· Conduct thorough research and technical analysis to design, build, and test computer-based systems, including mobile applications that will enhance our delivery services.
· Create and refine data, process, and network models to improve our system architecture, ensuring our designs are both efficient and reliable.
· Oversee the planning, design, and implementation of computer-based systems, including mobile applications that bridge our e-commerce applications and our delivery network.
· Perform system assessments, conduct troubleshooting, document findings, implement upgrades, and devise maintenance procedures to ensure our systems, environments, and software applications run smoothly.
· lead and manage teams of IT professionals in creating software and delivery services systems.
· minimum 5 years working experience in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
· Proven experience as a Software Engineer or similar role.
· Strong knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and processes.
· Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
· Strong communication and team management skills.
Join us at UniUni and help us deliver the goods with technology. Apply today!
To apply, please email your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your interest in the position to [email protected]. We appreciate all applications, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $54.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC V6X 2W8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: In person