Petro Service Limited is an industry leading solutions provider to the fueling landscape with operations throughout Canada. Established in 1985, Petroservice evolved from rebuilding gas pumps to being one of the fastest growing Petroleum Service providers servicing clients from Alberta to Newfoundland. Our customers include owners and operators in retail fueling, including car washes, and commercial/industrial markets. Whether petroleum, or alternative fueling, our service model ensures customers’ needs and expectations are met.
We have remained focused on striving to provide the best service in the industry; this is driven by our employee’s passion, professionalism, and knowledge. We believe that our people are our biggest assets, and we are committed to providing continued education and opportunities for growth.
If you are looking for a dynamic organization this is the opportunity for you. We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our team in Saint John, NB.
The selected individual will be responsible for leading and managing construction projects throughout the region. The Project Manager will foster strong safety values while providing supervision and guidance for overall objectives, critical issues and new concepts for the project team.
- Liaison with clients including ownership of day to day relationships with key decision makers on site and project team, job scopes, estimates and resource plans.
- Plan and control the construction of allocated projects to ensure completion in accordance with design requirements and time and cost restraints to achieve profit objectives.
- Collaborating and leading the project team toward preparation of a professional and economical set of plans and specifications.
- Identify areas of opportunities to add value to the customer including reviewing products for cost-effectiveness of design and material selection.
- Tendering, contract awards and contract management.
- Prepare budget and cost report tracking.
- Quantify design and scope changes.
- Manage progress claims and change orders with customers.
- Act as a coach, mentor and resource regarding safety issues to project team.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma.
- 3-5+ years’ experience directly with construction projects of varying size and scope.
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng) and/or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification would be considered an asset.
- Strong knowledge of construction and project management methodologies and practices.
- Broad base of knowledge in building codes and relevant legislation including Occupational Health & Safety Legislation.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong organizational skills, combined with the ability to effectively influence others and successfully resolve a variety of client, project and technical issues.
- Availability to travel to serve our clients in Atlantic Canada and the rest of Canada.
Petroservice attracts and retains great people in our industry by offering a challenging and dynamic work environment. We offer competitive compensation packages including above-standard medical (health, drug and dental) benefits, 5% RRSP matching, EFAP, and vacation benefits. Additionally, we offer educational scholarships to dependents of employees, health and wellness programming and team celebratory events.
If you are interested in joining one of Canada’s leading companies within the petroleum industry, please apply here!
Please visit our website, www.petroservice.com to learn more about us.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates who will be moving on in the interview process will be contacted.