Who We Are
Kyndryl is a market leader that thinks and acts like a start-up. We design, build, manage, and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. So why work at Kyndryl? We are always moving forward – always pushing ourselves to go further in our efforts to build a more equitable, inclusive world for our employees, our customers, and our communities.
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with the local consulting community
- Communicate with candidates electronically, over the phone, via videoconference, and in person
- Pre-screen candidates’ skills and suitability for client engagements
- Guide consultants through the full staffing cycle from; initial contact, to client interview, to onboarding, to check-in meetings, to offboarding, to re-deployment
- Contribute industry knowledge and best practices to improve business processes
- Contribute to weekly and monthly team status meetings
- Recruit for “won” contracts as well as contribute to RFP responses when necessary
Who You Are
- 5 + years’ experience working as an IT recruiter
- Experience working in a staffing agency environment
- Experience in independent consultant staffing for Canadian Federal Government, Financial Sector, or Large Enterprise
- Ability to work efficiently in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
Diversity is a whole lot more than what we look like or where we come from, it’s how we think and who we are. We welcome people of all cultures, backgrounds, and experiences. But we’re not doing it single-handily: Our Kyndryl Inclusion Networks are only one of many ways we create a workplace where all Kyndryls can find and provide support and advice. This dedication to welcoming everyone into our company means that Kyndryl gives you – and everyone next to you – the ability to bring your whole self to work, individually and collectively, and support the activation of our equitable culture. That’s the Kyndryl Way.
What You Can Expect
With state-of-the-art resources and Fortune 100 clients, every day is an opportunity to innovate, build new capabilities, new relationships, new processes, and new value. Our employee learning hub gives you access to the best learning in the industry to receive certifications and accreditations, including Microsoft University, AWS Cloud Center of Excellence, Udemy, and the Harvard Business Review. Through our company-wide volunteering and giving platform, you can donate, start fundraisers, volunteer, and search over 2 million non-profit organizations. At Kyndryl, we invest heavily in you! We want you to succeed so that together, we will all succeed.