Member Enrolment Coordinator Wanted
Imagine a world where people wake up every morning inspired to grow leaders, deliver excellence, and make a big impact in the world.
That’s what we do, and we need your help.
If so, we’ve got your perfect place for you.
At Ambition Performing Arts Inc, (www.ambitionarts.com.com), we mentor tomorrow's leaders through the performing arts, we teach life lessons through classes in dance, music, and drama, so they can become great people who are stewards of their community and the people around them, they can make an impact and change the world. We are looking to hire a superstar Member Enrolment Coordinator to join our team and help APA be a guide to those who choose excellence.
This is not your typical office job. Our passionately engaged A-Team works together, with intense collaboration. The culture is fast-paced. We consider our work our “art” and strive for excellence in everything we do.
If inside you’re saying “Hell Yeah!” please continue…
Our new Member Enrolment Coordinator will expand the IMPACT of the APA brand by going arm-in-arm with our families, community and Ambition A-Team to create and implement emotionally engaging sales and customer service through EXCELLENT organization and reliability!
You are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for if…
- You are HUNGRY & EAGER to learn, grow & become #BetterEveryDay
- You are flexible and resilient when faced with rapid-fire demands on your attention.
- You are often described as caring and a great listener by your friends and family.
- You aren’t afraid to voice your own opinions to make something better.
- You find it easy to empathize with others.
- You enjoy helping people and meeting their needs in creative ways.
- You are proactive, forward-thinking, and “think on your feet.”
- You have high standards for your work.
- You are a highly motivated self-starter and a quick learner.
- You have a “figure it out” attitude about any new project or task you haven’t done before.
What you will do:
- Provide a WOW experience to our customers through personal and engaging email, phone calls and LiveChat communication.
- Help APA and the A-Team with a variety of special projects related to customer service, sales, and marketing. There will be PLENTY of opportunities to learn and grow.
- No day will be the same… You certainly won’t be bored!
- Prior customer service experience is helpful.
- Computer and internet skills required.
- Light bookkeeping skills an asset
- Part-Time to start, the potential for Full-Time
- Must be able to work 4 - 8 pm MST
If this is you then fill in your application here in the job posting then go here to submit the second step in the application process.
Since starting at APA, I have never felt so included and cared for by a leadership team. I am inspired to be the best instructor, educator, and motivator for students but I am also pushed to be the best version of myself. The APA team is always pushing for growth and success which has allowed me to discover my strengths and develop my skills. I am so proud to be a member of the APA family because the standards are so high and the dedication to the students is so extraordinary!
Working at Ambition Performing Arts has helped me grow as a person and educator in ways I could have never imagined on my own. The opportunities for education and professional development encourages me to push myself past my comfort level. Ambition Performing Arts offers a positive, uplifting work environment where I always feel seen, heard, and valued.
APA is one of the most welcoming and supportive environments I have danced and worked in. Tara and the rest of the team go above and beyond to make the studio a safe space for everyone. One of my favourite aspects about working here is that everyone is encouraged and given opportunities to grow. This applies to the students by providing them with opportunities to develop their abilities and expose them to new experiences. Staff are also given opportunities to grow through professional development experiences and being supported by a team that is always willing to lend a hand.