Home Medical Equipment Company seeking a Full-Time Customer Service Specialist and CPAP assistant. Graduating students are encouraged to apply. This role does not require the candidate to be a registered therapist.
We are a family owned and operated company that has been in business for over 15 years.
The Customer Service and CPAP Consultant will assist the Respiratory Therapist with their role to develop and implement treatment plans for patients suffering from sleep apnea which include patient education and ongoing assessment and evaluation of patient progress to ensure optimal patient care. The successful candidate will promote sales and rental of medical equipment and services through consultation.
- Responsible for working with our in-store and online clients by assisting, verifying, completing and shipping orders.
- Demonstrates a commitment to enhancing the quality of life for our patients by educating, training, and assessing their needs in a professional and compassionate manner.
- Provide patient instruction on the use and care of CPAP/APAP machines and accessories
- Communicating and coordinating with ODSP, OW, and Greenshield on behalf of our clients
- Seeks to continuously improve the operation of Mobility 1st by participating in learning and development in other areas of the store to also assist with sales in the remainder of the store
- Communicate with clients over the phone and online chat to provide product suggestions
Ideal Candidate Qualifications (Required)
- Exceptional customer service skills or experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills; must be able to communicate directly with clinics regarding care
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel)
- Must have reliable transportation
Ideal Candidate Qualifications (Not Required)
- Registered Respiratory Therapist / Student
- Homecare and sales experience
- Proficiency in CPAP monitoring platforms
- Experience with the Assistive Devices Program (ADP)
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Tuesday to Friday 9am to 530pm, Saturday 10am to 3pm
Experience: Exceptional Customer Service
We are dedicated to representing the communities in which we live and work, we embrace diversity throughout our organization and encourage members of equity groups to self identify during the application process. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
All COVID protocols are in place to protect our staff and customers.
- Are you available to work the schedule of Tuesday to Saturday 9-530 each week?
Work Location: In person