Janice Otremba Coaching & Consulting Ltd. (JOCC Ltd.) is a dynamic business specializing in Executive Coaching, Communications and Team Development engagements for a variety of industries and organizations. We excel at providing a customized, pro-active solution-orientated approach for all our clients.
Provides confidential administrative support for all coaching and consultant interactions. Coordinates confidential information and documentation flow to and from JOCC Ltd., ensures accurate and timely delivery of administrative services, and keeps colleagues apprised of any issues and activities. Interacts with all aspects of the business and stakeholders to convey information and promotes positive and respectful relationships.
- Exceptional communication with colleagues, clients, coaches, and consultants to maintain positive, professional relationships through written and oral communication.
- Prepares a variety of sensitive and confidential correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, and reports utilizing both internal and external sources.
- Manages requests for appointments, schedules meetings and resolves scheduling conflicts.
- Identifies and resolves issues or concerns of a confidential and sensitive nature; provides administrative support to other projects, programs and client files as required.
- Comfortable working at public-facing events representing JOCC Ltd. and building relationships to develop new business opportunities.
- Expertise on all MS Office 365 software and programs.
- Proficiency with Mailchimp, Wix, Infusionsoft, Calendly, Trello, Adobe Suite, In Design, Later, Canva or similar programs.
- Knowledge of best practices and experience using: LinkedIn, Facebook for business, Instagram, etc.
- Service-oriented as first nature.
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and confidentiality.
- Shows initiative and creativity in providing exceptional client service.
- Exceptional attention to detail and clear, precise writing and editing abilities.
- Strong organizational skills to coordinate multiple tasks and projects.
- Able to deliver a high quality of work consistently within tight and targeted deadlines.
EXPERIENCE: Three years prior administrative experience in a client service-oriented environment, requiring a high degree of confidentiality.
EDUCATION: The competencies for this position would typically be acquired through successful completion of a Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Journalism, or other relevant area of study.
RECRUITMENT PROCESS: An applicant will be required to demonstrate their suitability for this position by meeting the minimum level of qualifications and experience to be invited into the selection process. A standard interview format will be used including general, scenario and behavioural descriptive interview questions. Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete a work-based assignment.
- Include a cover letter and resume in your application.
The successful candidate will be someone who wants to work in a flexible environment where there is opportunity to utilize a range of business aptitudes and who will be recognized and rewarded for excellent work product coupled with successful business development.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/RATE OF PAY
- Hybrid/Remote or Remote work setting.
- Contractor/self-employed position. Long-term engagement.
- $28 - $30/hour @ 30 hours/week. Flexible schedule options available.
- Head office is located in Kamloops, BC.
- Office hours are Monday - Friday PST (Pacific Standard Time).
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 30-35 per week
Salary: $28.00-$30.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Describe a situation where you took steps that extended beyond the directions you were given or what a customer had asked you to do because you knew that it made sense to do so?
(What were you working on? What did you do beyond this? How did your actions impact on the work you were doing?)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Administrative: 3 years (required)
- Driving Licence (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Application deadline: 2023-11-24
Expected start date: 2023-12-04